4/07/2013

Shit Happens

"If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you lost." - unknown

Last night my sister called me, and she told about my IELTS result.

"You didn't pass the exam."

Shoot. 
I've failed again. 
Shit happen.

Actually, i am a person who get panic attack so easier. When i've got called something like that, suddenly my brain like stop working for 1 minutes. Blank. 

"I should make a decision." After i look up the picture of my parents.

During 6 months study abroad i've got so many problem, place to live, failed on the exam, still don't have universities, cultural shock, financial problem and those problem is not doomsday. I think i can go through those problems smoothly. This place changes me. For real.

Now, i should take the exam again. Hopefully the result will better than before. I should try my best!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment